ear ( 2 )
Ultra light at just 4.5 g
Powerful 11.6 mm custom driver
24bit Hi-Res Audio Certified
Next-level Active Noise Cancellation
Personal Sound Profile
Up to 36 hrs of listening time
- Regular price
- 1.690,00 kr
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 1.690,00 kr
- Regular price
- Unit price
- Translation missing: en.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Sign up to be notified when it's available.
Truly authentic sound
When tuning Ear (2), we innovated. Perfecting the path from artist to ear. So that music sounds just as it was intended. A new dual chamber design and our 11.6 mm dynamic driver ensures playback reveals every detail. Transporting you to the recording studio, wherever you are.
Hi-Res Audio Certified
Authentic on every level. Ear (2) is Hi-Res Audio certified for playback up to 1 Mbps. And frequencies up to 24bit/192 kHz. Sound details are protected. Supports LHDC 5.0 codec for high-resolution streaming over Bluetooth. For powerfully pure audio with no quality damage. Just how the artist intended.
Studio-quality sound, anywhere. Our powerful 11.6 mm driver brings you effortlessly powerful bass and even richer high notes. Coupled with an all-new dual chamber design for smoother air flow. Giving brighter, clearer audio. Wonderfully true-to-life.
A mighty refinement. Let Ear (2) tune into you. With a Personal Sound Profile that adjusts the equaliser in real-time so content is optimised just for you. Stay connected to multiple devices at the same time with Dual Connection. And for the clearest calls, we’ve made our Clear Voice Technology even smarter.
Personal Sound Profile
Hear like no-one else. Create your own hearing ID in the Nothing X app with the Personalised Sound test. Algorithms analyse your sensitivity to different frequencies. Dynamically adapting to your hearing and the content you’re listening to, in real time. Every part of every song, video or game, completely tailored to you.
Connect to more. Seamlessly pair to and switch between two devices. For ultimate ease. Play music on your laptop then seamlessly switch to answer a call on your phone. When you hang up, your music picks up where you left off.
Personalised Active Noise Cancellation
Silence the unwanted noise with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) up to 40 dB. Switch between three levels of ANC or let Ear (2) take control. Adaptive Mode detects distractions in your environment before you do. No need to change the volume. Or take your listening to the next level with Personalised ANC. Noise cancellation tailored to the exact shape of your ears.
An icon made stronger. Ear (2) is the next chapter of a revolutionary design story. Transparent veneers celebrate the beauty of raw technology and expert craftsmanship. We rebuilt the charging case with a stronger, pressure-resistant material for a premium feel. Now smaller, lighter and sturdier. Still wonderfully original.
Always by your side. We optimised Ear (2) so you can enjoy up to 36 hours of music playback with the case. And 8 hours after just 10 minutes of charge. With Low Lag Mode for seamless gaming. Water and sweat resistance. In-ear detection. And so much more.
Made to keep up with you. Ear (2) has an IP54 sweat and dust-resistance rating so performance is protected in any environment. With a charging case that’s even more durable. IP55 rated for extra peace of mind.
Every action, accurately controlled. Skip tracks. Switch between noise cancellation modes. And adjust volume. All in a press. Customised for your needs in the Nothing X app.
Power in minutes
Move sooner with fast charging. Get 8 hours of music playback in just 10 minutes with the case. Ear (2) supports up to 2.5W (Qi certified) for wireless charging. No strings attached. Or reverse charge on compatible devices, like Phone (1).
Go beyond treble and bass and tune music to exactly how you want to hear it. Dive deeper into sound with our Advanced Equaliser, giving you more customisation through a simple graphical interface. Elevate your listening with Q Factor and frequency control. Create separate profiles for different genres. Then share your mastery or import a profile via QR code.
Nothing X app
Everything you need in one place. Switch on noise cancellation that’s tailored to the shape of your ears with Personalised ANC. Or let Ear (2) silence the noise for you in Adaptive Mode. Customise settings like EQ and gesture controls. Create your Personal Sound Profile. And get the perfect seal with an Ear Tip Fit Test. Learn more
- PRODUCT IMAGES AND DISPLAY CONTENTS ARE ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT AND DISPLAY CONTENTS MAY VARY.
- BEFORE USE, PLEASE OPEN THE CHARGING CASE TO TRIGGER A NEW DEVICE PAIRING OR RECONNECTION.
- FOR NOTHING OS USERS, ALL DEVICE SETTINGS AND CUSTOMISATIONS ARE ALREADY INTEGRATED INTO NOTHING OS VERSION 1.1.4 AND HIGHER. ALL USERS MUST UPDATE THE NOTHING X APP IN GOOGLE PLAY STORE BEFORE USING TO ENSURE ALL FEATURES ARE UP TO DATE.
- NOTHING EAR (2) OFFERS FOUR NOISE CANCELLING MODES (HIGH, MID, LOW AND ADAPTIVE), RANGING FROM 15DB TO 40 DB. “ADAPTIVE” ALLOWS FOR INTELLIGENT, DYNAMIC NOISE CANCELLATION THAT ADJUSTS ITSELF AUTOMATICALLY, COMPENSATING FOR AMBIENT SOUNDS IN YOUR SURROUNDINGS.
- LHDC 5.0 ULTRA HD TRANSMISSION PROTOCOL (UP TO 1 MBPS) INCREASES THE MAXIMUM BIT RATE BY APPROXIMATELY 4 TIMES COMPARED TO AAC CONVENTIONAL TRANSMISSION PROTOCOL (256 KBPS). THE LHDC TRANSMISSION FEATURE REQUIRES BOTH BLUETOOTH® CONNECTED DEVICES TO SUPPORT THE LHDC TRANSMISSION PROTOCOL. THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS FEATURE MAY VARY DEPENDING ON FACTORS IN THE USER’S ENVIRONMENT.
- LATENCY CAN BE REDUCED TO AS LOW AS 120 MS WHEN PAIRED WITH NOTHING PHONE DEVICES, WITH GAME MODE TURNED ON.
- WHEN THE EARBUDS NEED TO BE CHARGED, PLEASE PUT THE EARBUDS INTO THE CHARGING CASE AND CLOSE IT FOR CHARGING.
- CHARGING AND BATTERY LIFE TEST DATA WAS MEASURED USING NOTHING POWER (45W) AT AMBIENT TEMPERATURE (25° C OR 77° F) IN NOTHING LABS. WHEN THE CHARGING CASE IS CONNECTED TO A TYPE-C CABLE WITH THE EARBUDS INSIDE, EAR (2) WILL FULLY CHARGE FROM 0-100% IN 90 MINUTES. WITHOUT PLUGGING IN THE CASE, THE EARBUDS WILL CHARGE INSIDE THE CHARGING CASE IN 80 MINUTES.
- BATTERY LIFE: THE EARBUDS AND CHARGING CASE ARE FULLY CHARGED WITH ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION TURNED OFF, 50% VOLUME, AND WITH AAC FORMAT AND THE REST OF THE FEATURES AT DEFAULT SETTINGS. EARBUDS AND CHARGING CASE COMBINED, DELIVERS UP TO 36 HOURS OF AUDIO PLAYBACK. FAST CHARGE YOUR NOTHING EAR (2) USING A STANDARD ADAPTER OR TYPE-C USB CHARGING CABLE. REQUIRES 5V⎓1A ADAPTER OR HIGHER. ACTUAL BATTERY LIFE IS AFFECTED BY VOLUME, FREQUENCY AND DURATION OF INCOMING CALLS, OUTPUT SOURCE, ENVIRONMENTAL INTERFERENCE, PRODUCT FEATURES USED, USAGE HABITS, AND OTHER FACTORS. ACTUAL EXPERIENCE WILL DEPEND ON INDIVIDUAL USE.
- FAST CHARGE: ONCE THE EARBUDS AND CHARGING CASE ARE OUT OF POWER, 10 MINUTES OF CHARGE WITH ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION TURNED OFF, 50% VOLUME, AAC FORMAT, AND THE REST OF THE FEATURES AT DEFAULT SETTINGS. THE EARBUDS AND CHARGING CASE WILL THEN LAST UP TO 8 HOURS OF MUSIC PLAYBACK. A SINGLE 10-MINUTE CHARGE OF THE EARBUDS THEMSELVES DELIVERS 1 HOUR 48 MINUTES OF PLAYTIME ONLY. CHARGING AND BATTERY TEST RESULTS ARE BASED ON NOTHING LABORATORY RESULTS (25° C OR 77° F).
- CLEAR VOICE TECHNOLOGY: ONLY APPLICABLE WHEN THE MICROPHONE IS BEING USED TO RECORD VOICE E.G., TAKING A CALL OR RECORDING A VOICE MESSAGE. REDUCES AMBIENT NOISE FOR THE MICROPHONE.
- NOTHING EAR (2) HAS BEEN TESTED UNDER CONTROLLED LABORATORY CONDITIONS WITH A RATING OF IP54 IN COMPLIANCE WITH IEC 60529 (INTERNATIONAL) WHILE THE CHARGING CASE IS IP55. SPLASH, WATER AND DUST RESISTANCE MAY DECREASE OVER TIME AS A RESULT OF NORMAL WEAR. DO NOT CHARGE A WET DEVICE. DO NOT SUBMERGE THE DEVICE COMPLETELY UNDERWATER OR EXPOSE IT TO SEAWATER, CHLORINATED WATER OR LIQUIDS SUCH AS DRINKS. LIQUID DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
- DUAL CONNECTION NEEDS TO BE ENABLED ON THE DEVICE. FOR DEVICES THAT ARE NOTHING OS 1.1.4 AND ABOVE, DUAL CONNECTION CAN BE SET UP IN THE PHONE SETTINGS INTERFACE BY ENTERING THE BLUETOOTH INTERFACE. FOR OTHER DEVICES ANDROID 6.0 AND ABOVE, OR IOS DEVICES, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE NOTHING X APP TO SET UP. THE DUAL CONNECTION FUNCTION MAY PERFORM DIFFERENTLY ON DIFFERENT DEVICES AND DIFFERENT USE CASES. SOME LAPTOPS MAY HAVE LONGER SOUND SWITCHING TIME.
- FAST PAIR (ONLY SUPPORTED ON ANDROID PHONES WITH ANDROID 6.0 MARSHMALLOW AND ABOVE OR WITH GOOGLE PLAY SERVICE 11.7+).
- USE A WIRELESS CHARGER COMPATIBLE WITH THE QI WIRELESS CHARGING PROTOCOL TO CHARGE THE CASE, AND PLACE THE BOTTOM CENTER OF THE CHARGING CASE IN LINE WITH THE WIRELESS CHARGING AREA. YOU CAN ALSO CHARGE THE CASE WITH A PHONE THAT SUPPORTS WIRELESS REVERSE CHARGING.
- CUSTOM GESTURES, PERSONAL SOUND PROFILE, PERSONALISED ANC AND IN-EAR DETECTION NEED TO BE TURNED ON WITH A PHONE. FOR DEVICES THAT ARE NOTHING OS 1.1.4 AND ABOVE, THESE FUNCTIONS CAN BE SET UP IN THE PHONE SETTINGS BY ENTERING THE BLUETOOTH INTERFACE. FOR OTHER DEVICES ANDROID 6.0 AND ABOVE, OR IOS DEVICES, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE NOTHING X APP TO SET THESE UP. EAR (2) ALLOWS CUSTOMISABLE GESTURES TRIGGERED BY DOUBLE PRESS, TRIPLE PRESS, LONG PRESS, AND DOUBLE PRESS WITH LONG PRESS. CUSTOMISABLE FUNCTIONS ARE VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN, VOICE ASSISTANT AND SWITCHING NOISE CANCELLATION MODES.
- THE QUALITY OF THE FIT IS VARIABLE, AND DEPENDS ON MULTIPLE FACTORS INCLUDING THE SHAPE AND SIZE OF THE EARS.
- BASED ON FIRMWARE UPDATES TO NOTHING EAR (2), THE ABOVE ACTIONS MAY BE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED, AND THE ACTUAL OTA CONTENT MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM THAT SPECIFIED.
- BASED ON SOFTWARE UPDATES TO THE PHONE, THE ABOVE ACTIONS MAY BE SLIGHTLY MODIFIED, AND THE ACTUAL OTA CONTENT MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM THAT SPECIFIED.
- *ACCESSIBILITY OF SOME FEATURES MAY VARY ACROSS REGIONS. PRODUCT PICTURES AND DISPLAY CONTENTS ON THE FOREGOING PAGES ARE PROVIDED FOR REFERENCE ONLY. ACTUAL PRODUCT FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO APPEARANCE, COLOUR, AND SIZE), AS WELL AS ACTUAL DISPLAY CONTENTS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BACKGROUNDS, UI, AND ICONS) MAY VARY.
- **ALL DATA IN THE FOREGOING PAGES ARE THEORETICAL VALUES OBTAINED BY NOTHING INTERNAL LABORATORIES THROUGH TESTS CARRIED OUT UNDER PARTICULAR CONDITIONS. FOR MORE INFORMATION, REFER TO THE AFOREMENTIONED PRODUCT DETAILS. ACTUAL DATA MAY VARY OWING TO DIFFERENCES IN INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE VERSIONS, APPLICATION CONDITIONS, AND ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS. ALL DATA IS SUBJECT TO ACTUAL USAGE.
- ***DUE TO REAL-TIME CHANGES INVOLVING PRODUCT BATCHES, PRODUCTION AND SUPPLY FACTORS, IN ORDER TO PROVIDE ACCURATE PRODUCT INFORMATION, SPECIFICATIONS, AND FEATURES, NOTHING MAY MAKE REAL-TIME ADJUSTMENTS TO TEXT DESCRIPTIONS AND IMAGES IN THE FOREGOING INFORMATION PAGES, SO THAT THEY MATCH THE PRODUCT PERFORMANCE, SPECIFICATIONS, INDEXES, AND COMPONENTS OF THE ACTUAL PRODUCT. PRODUCT INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO SUCH CHANGES AND ADJUSTMENTS WITHOUT NOTICE. PLEASE REFER TO THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION ON NOTHING.TECH.